Sabbath Meetings: There is no charge for the Sabbath meetings, we encourage ASI Members to welcome their friends to attend!
Refunds/Cancellations: Registration can be refunded in full up through March 30, 2015. After March 30, we cannot refund, but will be happy to apply it to a future conference or allow you to substitute a friend.
Lodging: Registration for the ASI Convention does not include lodging. Lodging reservations must be made directly with Cohutta Springs Conference Center.
There will be 7 meals served from Friday breakfast to Sunday breakfast. Registrants may choose which meals to purchase during the registration process. The cost is:
- $13 per adult (age 13 and up)
- $12 per child (ages 3-12)
Registration for the ASI Convention does not include lodging. Lodging reservations must be made directly by telephone with Cohutta Springs Conference Center. No online reservations are available.
Cohutta Springs Conference Center
1175 Cohutta Springs Rd
Crandall, GA 30744
(706) 695-9093 or (800) 940-6789
You may also contact Elaine Cash directly for your reservations:
Rooms cost $99 per night, and cancellations are available up to 24 hours before check-in.
*Exhibit registration does not include an attendee registration. One adult registration is required.
Standard exhibits include 10×10 space with pipe, drape, 8’table, tablecloth, skirt & chair.
- Complete adult registration for at least one Exhibit Staff (above).
- Read and sign Exhibitor’s Commitment.
- Setup is on Thursday, April 9, beginning at 11:00 AM. Booths must be taken down and the exhibit hall cleared by 11:59 PM Saturday, April 11, 2015.
- Exhibit Hall Hours: Thu. 1– 5:30 PM, 9:00 -10:00 PM; Fri. Closed during meetings and seminars; Sab. Closed during meetings and open until 10:30 PM.
- Commercial booths will be closed during Sabbath hours.
- Each exhibitor is required to display their exhibit during all exhibit hall hours.
- Exhibitors should insure their exhibit or bear responsibility for any loss from damage or theft. ASI will not be responsible for loss of equipment or belongings.
- ASI reserves the right to refuse exhibit space. Exhibit space is limited and allotted on a first come first served basis.
Have more questions? Please contact our Administrative Assistant via the contact info on our Contact Page.